Created Gmail account under name Mary Watson. (marywatsonxxx@gmail.com)

Verified identity by text message through Gmail (6-digit activation code) and deleted three initial Gmail messages from the Gmail Team.

Started Craigslist account under Gmail address, agreed to terms of service, and got everything all set up as far as account validation is concerned.

Linked Gmail account to Thunderbird program and cleared inbox of Craigslist activation message.

Signed up to PrimaryAds.com CPA (Cost Per Action) affiliate network. It should take around 24 hours to get accepted (I was already accepted once six months ago, but it was the site of a botched cookie stuffing experiment, so I can't log in again with that account). Therefore, while I wait, I will form a reply message template to use as an autoresponder with Gmail/Thunderbird:

Hey. Thanks for replying. I usually don't do this kind of thing. So listen, I've sorted through my replies and I think you may be the best fit for me. I enjoy being able to allow the public eye to see into my private life, so I hope that's alright with you. I have an interactive webcam at http://alturl.com/swbt that I've had up and online 24/7 for several months now. Give it a look see, check out my behaviors, see if you like it, then reply if you think you're interested, either on the site in my webcam area, or through my email. Oh, and don't worry, I'm not going to make you pay for anything. At least until we go out to eat! Thanks!

Mary


Set up the autoresponder using the steps taken that I outlined in the blog post I wrote recently.

Now to make a legitimate-sounding advertisement to post in a random metropolitan area:

Hey Craigslist. My name's Mary. I'm a down to earth girl who's never really had the time for anything as far as relationships go. I think I'm pretty great. I don't look horrible. I spent most of my time up til now on the computer so any tan I have is from a tanning bed, really, but hopefully skin color isn't that big of a deal for you. Anyways, I was hoping to meet someone to get to know on a friendly level. We can go out somewhere, get to know each other, and see what happens from there. I'm up for just about anything (if you couldn't tell, I'm pretty bored with my life at the moment). So hit me up, and I'll let you know what to do to meet up with me. Thanks, guys.

Mary


First post submitted, with two legitimate-enough looking photos. Now to wait for the replies to come in so that the autoresponder can do it's magic.

Razorloq

0 comments