Hello, Net Builders. I'm sure most of you have seen my posts, and realize that most, if not all of them are rather beneficial to the Net Builders' environment. It's time to continue on that track with a journal that I am creating for my Craigslist posting experiment.

The idea is an initial goal of $100 per day simply from Craigslist posting and advertising, as well as responding to ads, which I will start doing manually. After I (hopefully) reach and surpass that goal, it will be my new goal to reach $1,000 per day. While loftier than the previous goal, it is certainly attainable, and once reached, I will work from there.

This is big for me. I am forgoing and somewhat abandoning all of my other income streams that are not automatic to focus on the posting and the learning as a result of the posting. Risky, I know, but focus is necessary, and I have four focuses on my life right now (Fiancee, Family (mom is getting over cancer), School, and Internet Marketing). It's time for me to put a lot of my eggs in one basket and stop spreading myself so thin.

I will be testing out advertisements/posts in many areas of Craigslist, in the sitewide sense and the geographic sense. I will track what ads do what for me, and post the results here on Net Builders. Hopefully, this will not only help you get a better grasp of what is going on, as well as the do's and don't's of Craigslist posting, but also aid me in organizing myself for this.

I have a Mac computer, and I hate Bootcamping it (tried three times to no avail, I hate Windows), therefore my program assistance is going to be rather limited. As far as programs are concerned, I have Camino and Firefox for my browsers (Camino for simple surfing and posting on forums and such, and Firefox for more hardcore proxy-rich work). I had a program called MacMassMailer, which would have been ideal for this project. However, the trial ran out, and, as some of you know or have realized, I am completely against anything that is not open source (I don't buy programs). I also have Thunderbird, which will be connected to various Gmail accounts through the course of the experiment/journal.

Thunderbird has a useful autoresponder (See my most recent blog post for more about setting up an autoresponder to work with Thunderbird and Craigslist) which I will be utilizing in my automatic responses, as compared to regular Gmail for my manual responses.

As far as affiliates and networks are concerned, I will be using a hybrid combination of AdultFriendFinder and DatingGold, although I will be leaning more towards DatingGold with this, as compared to AdultFriendFinder with e-whoring. This is just for adult and dating leads, however. I will also be utilizing Clickbank, Commission Junction, and whatever CPA networks will accept me.

Thusly, the journey begins.

Razorloq

0 comments