Truths

Posted by Razorloq | 11:23 PM

Hello. My name is Andrew. You can call me Drew. I am the owner, and currently the sole employee of Razorloq. I have a goal in my mind. By this time next year, I want Razorloq to be worth one hundred thousand dollars.

A lofty goal? Yes, but a goal nonetheless.

So how did I come up with a name like Razorloq, and how is it pronounced? As far as the pronunciation is concerned, to the best of my ability, it is pronounced Razor-Lock. I went on a random word generator and had it create a word for me. A single word that I could easily Google and get zero results. Once known, I wanted to dominate the search field.

First word that came up was Putty. No way. Next word was Razors. Again a no. The next word was Loch. Got me thinking. Razorloch. Googled it, apparently it's a popular last name in some towns. Who knew? But I enjoy the band Blaqk Autio. The Q in the purposefully-misspelled word Blaqk got my creative gears turning, and Razorloch became Razorloq.

Someday, years from now, this post will be dug up and all of the answers form the millions of Razorloq customers and users will be answered. Until then, I will watch as the blog grows, the ideas are formed, the site is built, and this post is buried deeper into miles and miles and gigabytes of Razorloq data. Farewell for now, truths.

Drew

0 comments